Today, I’m going to be talking about my experience with my first Cocotique monthly box. Cocotique is a black owned company; you may notice the name because the founder was just on the show Queen bosses! (Congrats, by the way!)
How it works: Cocotique is a monthly beauty box (like a magazine subscription) that sends 5-8 Full-size and deluxe sample size products for just $20 + FREE SHIPPING! This is amazing because these products can be beauty products, lifestyle and hair products to make your month the best it can be!
The December edition is called Holiday Love.
From the CEO: “This month is all about spreading the joy and love for the holiday season. It’s also important that you take time for yourself to enjoy the collection of beauty treats I’ve created for you. The holidays are hectic and busy time so don’t forget your ME TIME! We all need that balance. I’ve also included some subscriber frames that you can share with your friends and family a stocking stuffers. Sending big hugs to URL and wishing you’ll love Field holiday season! XO, Dana Hill Founder & CEO
What’s in the box:
Jamaican Mango & Lime : Jamaican Black Castor Oil Mongongo with Cotton Tree Exotic Oil
- You can never go wrong with caster oil my curl friends! Good for growing back hair, edges ladies! Good for nail cuticles, hair care, massages and dry/aging skin. This smells pretty regular so you can hide it in your leave-in conditioner like I do! Jamaican Mango & Lime is a great brand for the little things you want to fix.
LUSETA Argan Oil Hair Moisturizer
- My first encounter with LUSETA! This mask is good to bring back moisture in your hair. Just apply it after a shampoo/co-wash and leave in for 5 minutes and rinse!
NATURALLY EVERYTHING Butter Batter
- My first encounter with Naturally Everything. I don’t know much about this brand but I feel some research coming! Another great leave in! This is a sample product so I’m going to use it wisely. Directions are helpfully on the front; just apply to wet hair and rake through; this is good for twist-outs and braiding a well.
PALMER’S Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil
- Made with a spray nozzle for easy application! Good for eliminating stretch marks, dark spots/marks, dray damaged skin, aging skin, etc. Smells so good! I love Palmer’s.
RADHA ORGANICS Baby Skin Moisturizer
- Ha! So we meet again! I’ve seen Radha’s Essential Oils but this is my first look at her skin care line! Super excited.
RADHA ORGANICS Refreshingly Clean Cleanser
- I sense a spa day coming along!!
BONUS PRODUCT: Black Radiance Urban Jungle 8020 Palette
- Black Radiance is a staple in my makeup bag. I have their bb cream and use it as a touch up quick fix! I really like the colors here, not so much the lighter ones and the yellow, but I’m digging the earthy tones and that green! This is such a great bonus in the box, I love it!
First impressions: It’s so cool that COCOTIQUE put all these products in here, and knowing that it was meant for December just shows how thought out this was. the cleanser and the moisturizer is a definite YAS! I’m really into the natural product scene and want that to translate to my skin care as well so this is a great start! I can’t wait to try out all the products and put them to use!
Thank you for reading guys! Don’t forget to COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE if you feel so inclined! I really want to know what you guys think, that’s how I know what content to upload, if you’re interested, tips for me to improve and make this blog the best it can be. Follow me on social media and say hey! Let me know what you guys want to see in the future! Sending you chill vibes and sunshine on this amazing day!